-
March 1st, 2003, 12:55 AM
#11
Inactive Member
You would rather watch than play?
-
March 1st, 2003, 01:01 AM
#12
HB Forum Owner
-
March 1st, 2003, 01:03 AM
#13
Inactive Member
For playing, two hands are needed. For hentai, one hand is needed. Get the idea? ;p
-
March 1st, 2003, 01:06 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Hmm... Yes; perhaps it would be difficult managing a controller at the same time. But we have a creative group of users here, I'm sure one of them may, for the sake of distinction or amusement, discern an effortless way around it.
-
March 1st, 2003, 01:13 AM
#15
HB Forum Owner
Hentai games should be made so that you can play them with your left hand.
But I never really liked hentai games much because they usually are weak to null on gameplay. For games, I usually play console RPGs. For other kinds of fun I use non-interactive media.
-
March 1st, 2003, 01:16 AM
#16
Inactive Member
Well I believe DOAXB should have came with a small controller that could be used with the left hand. It would make the game... more enjoyable.
-
March 1st, 2003, 01:17 AM
#17
Inactive Member
I've gotten around dating sims style hentai games before, laptop touchpad is good for that ;p
A game where it requieres skills, like a volleyball game,w ould be a bit tought w/tyour primary hand somewhere else. ;p
-
March 1st, 2003, 03:40 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Well, it seems to me that all you do is play Vollyball at the end of the "day" which doesn't seem too hard.
-
March 1st, 2003, 08:24 PM
#19
Inactive Member
few things.
1) i dunno who'd put $200 to the game. i'd just settle for ninja gaiden 4 and halo 2.
2) the console hasn't been $300 since the last time a ps2 was $300
3) either get girlfriends or find some other way to make ya stop posting about playing games with 1 hand.
-
March 1st, 2003, 08:26 PM
#20
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Originally posted by phaq:
3) either get girlfriends or find some other way to make ya stop posting about playing games with 1 hand.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dude, I was just kidding around.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks